Thanks for considering our Brand Ambassador program! At Gwen Beloti we are committed to designing jewelry that make our customers look and feel beautiful. Gold jewelry for all golden beauties that you enjoy every day. We are looking for Ambassadors willing to give their best to promote the Gwen Beloti brand and services - in exchange for commissions and additional perks.
If you are interested please read all terms below in its entirety before accepting to become a Gwen Beloti Brand Ambassador.
We’ve created the following terms so that you know what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will notify you via Email.
• When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Gwen Beloti Collection (U.S.)
• When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
To become a Brand Ambassador of the Company, you must:Be 18 years of age or olderHave read, understood, and agreed to these terms. Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the U.S. or the equivalent authority in your country.Own social media accounts, blogs or podcasts.
As a Brand Ambassador of the Company you agree to:
• Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
• Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company and boost your own compensation
• Collaborate with other Ambassadors when required
• Occasionally attend on-line events or trainings, if requested by the Company.
As a Brand Ambassador or the Company you agree not to:
• Make any claims, guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the Marketing or Product Information materials.
• Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws, regulations or social media platform rules.
• Promote the Company using any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, disrespectful or insulting content - subject to the sole direction of the Company
• Use the Company’s Brand, image, logos or likeness on your own website, in a way that creates customer confusion about your role as an Ambassador.
• Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
• Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
• Create multiple Ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
• Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content at its sole discretion. The Ambassador agrees to remove or modify said content immediately.
The Ambassador agrees to disclose (be transparent about) the material connection between them and the Company.
The Ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” or "paid partnership" to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the U.S. or the equivalent organization in your country.
The Ambassador will be paid 10% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The Ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations and social security contributions.
The Ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the Ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media. The Company agrees to inform the Ambassador should it decide to make further use of the content. (i.e., Re-post, share, place content on its website or use on Company's social media accounts).
The Company grants the Ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this Ambassador agreement. The Company retains all rights to their content.
The Company may terminate the relationship with the Ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause. The Company agrees to notify the Ambassador via Email of the termination.The Ambassador may terminate the relationship with the Company with written (Email) notice of 14 days.
While an Ambassador of the Company, the Ambassador may not use the Company's services to promote or advertise competing products. (For example, a product comparison which disadvantages the Company's services) The Ambassador also agrees not to use the Company's services to unfairly discredit or disadvantage competitors or competing products. The Company believes in tough, but FAIR competition.
As a Brand Ambassador, you expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the Brand Ambassador program.